Monday, June 6, 2011

Redirecting Complacence

“You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” ~ Ralph Marston


If all thoughts are things, and everything happens for a reason...then I have an extreme power to redirect these thoughts (things) into what I need them to be, at any given time. And so do you.


What thoughts do I hold heavy in the forefront of my mind today?


***Mortality. Taking care of the body/mind/spirit can seem like an overwhelming amount of work.  How many are willing to do it?  How many overweight, overdosed, over-chemicalized (is that a word?) people will float in and out of my life today?  I will literally see them "roll in and out" of the restaurant this week - some of them so pissed that they need to sit at a table because they can't fit into a booth.  What do I wish for them? My thoughts are things.  I think positive things for them...positive thoughts for strangers...why?  Because what goes around, comes around.


***The art of pushing forward when you really would rather not.  (I do believe it is an art form to continue building day after day, night after night...stacking up those thoughts (things) one on top of the other.)  What about being tired?  What about non-stop daily living of chores and driving and children and all that comes with that?  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I am grateful that I have so much to do, and so many to do for.  Thank you.  


What are you grateful for today?  What can you transmute into positive, effective, unstoppable determination?  For me, it is the anger that I have let the clutter collide with my creativity and having it become a tall boulder of a wall that I will push up a hill of perplexity until I reach the top and push that sucker over the edge.  Then I will look to the sky and aim for the Full Moon...which is June 15th...what will my thoughts manifest?  Hmmmmm...bet I will share it here!


See you again soon my friends!
Namaste'









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CT, United States
Originally this blog was created to house the writings for The Red Queen. She is the Muse that inspires this Author and Artist and is the insidious channel that opens to admonish all doubt and fear. She allows what needs to be, TO BE. Carole Anzolletti is the Author and Illustrator of "Whispers of the Goddess" Poetry and Prose and is currently working on a body of writing called "The Forest Labyrinth." She has also been known as "Lady Pegasus" and formerly had the domain www.ladypegasus.com until 2009 when she changed it to www.caroleanzolletti.com. She is a seller of art and craft and has sold her work all over the world. Currently her eBay id is: art_by_carole_anzolletti