Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Blog...

Today my mother is in the hospital waiting for a procedure to reveal where the internal bleeding is coming from.  I seem to be ineffective at offering help or support to her at this time.  It makes me feel sad and confused, and torn.  I strive to not slather this in excess upon my pages, so I will do my best to get through the day without feeling like its an epic fail to even speak to her. 

I had wanted to start this blog around 7 am this morning but after many frustrating attempts to even load my home page, I decided to see what happened to the supposed security download that I had renewed already (or so I thought.) I spent a good hour on the phone with technical assistance, hoping that it is alright now, and it does seem to be better.  I love my HP Mini net book.  So while my son is in his glory with a huge bucket full of bubble water and ships, I can sit here and try to cast a good blog.

I have gotten into the habit of choosing some inspirational quotes first thing in the morning as part of my rigorous mind re-framing program that I have been installing upon myself - yes, much like a computer adding stuff, I am deleting old, outdated and virus-ridden programs and installing new hardware, software and virus protection.  A lot of what you see me write is what I take internally and strive to apply to my "hard drive" each day because a lot of days can be more than trying, supremely difficult and extraordinarily exhausting.  Now, did I just attract more of the same?

I want to neutralize and create positive changes.  It is a lot of work but I care about it a lot, and I love to see if I can share the methods with you.  I know by your feedback that it is working, the more I post the positive and inspirational messages, the more I see people "liking" and commenting - I hope to promote it for myself and others on a frequent basis. 

I have lied to myself, telling myself it's no big deal if I don't post.  It has become a big deal, a big part of my life and I am grateful for the many people I have "met" over the internet that prove that is important to put your voice out there with positive messages and inspiration that helps everyone, for the Good of All.

I am pleased to announce that this blog will be more frequently updated with my quotations and musings as I strive to continue working on my books and art.  I can be no other way.  I have tried to "give it a rest" and retreat from the labors of love.  After much deliberation and justification, I have found a greater balance in getting this done in smaller chunks of time.  I have made lists, and re-made lists,  I have sacrificed time away from home and time spent in solitude is never regretted.  I am grateful for the time I have here, and hope to make it worth your while to read.

Thank you so much, brightest blessings to all who travel here. 

~ Carole Anzolletti

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." ~ Japanese proverb
Picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CT, United States
Originally this blog was created to house the writings for The Red Queen. She is the Muse that inspires this Author and Artist and is the insidious channel that opens to admonish all doubt and fear. She allows what needs to be, TO BE. Carole Anzolletti is the Author and Illustrator of "Whispers of the Goddess" Poetry and Prose and is currently working on a body of writing called "The Forest Labyrinth." She has also been known as "Lady Pegasus" and formerly had the domain www.ladypegasus.com until 2009 when she changed it to www.caroleanzolletti.com. She is a seller of art and craft and has sold her work all over the world. Currently her eBay id is: art_by_carole_anzolletti