Friday, June 10, 2011

...Being Available to Yourself...



...When Time Becomes Illusion...

Yesterday I had to take my son to the doctor out of town and figure out what his issues were there. That whole trip re-arranged the whole day. It was hot and sticky and frustrating later in the day when I sat down to try to type a blog. (Another reason first thing of the day blogs will be integral as I am practicing daily writing habits)

I am glad there is nothing too insane wrong with him, but as I mentioned in my late night post, all of this medical and internal stuff is starting to really change my priorities on what I do and who I do it with. I have gotten to the point where Time is an Illusion and my "Time" with people who aren't willing to reciprocate my high levels of enthusiastic and infectious energy is either sliced down to a fraction of my attention or removed completely. I have no worries that this is selfish or egotistical, because I am ultimately taking care of myself, and the people who truly need me and appreciate me. Time is an illusion and the "time" that we "think" we have, we DO NOT. (You don't even have to agree with me, and I don't need to be right, it's purely how I feel at this moment) I believe if we do not make ourselves available to ourselves the same way we do for others, that we cannot operate on a optimal level of assistance and awareness.

...Where Do We Go From Here...

A transformation then ends, and another begins. I am holding on tight because I know my capacity to become complacent and let all these things slide back down, settle back into the silt of the ocean of myself. They fall back to sleep and I say months from now, "Oh remember I wanted to fine tune my chakras? Oh what about studying ancient Egypt? Oh what about that painting?" The prioritization that steps in when mortality is threatened re-arranges everything. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT? People. The people we love, and who love us. Who shows us? Who tells us? What about the children who never get told? Our spouses, ourselves...its such a simple statement that holds an intimidating power some are unwilling to wield. "Time" and "Opportunity" shows us it can slam shut any moment.

Interesting questions arise in my life - "What if we have predetermined the events, the major ones, where do we go from here?" What about those people we thought would be there and love us forever? Those people who we thought we loved but had no idea that what we felt was far and distilled from that? Those who thought they loved us? Those who used us? Where does all that go...does it truly fall away when we transform? All of these questions do not require answers, only thought...which in turn is "things" that run around like untamed children...if we let them...

...Being Grateful...

So many things I have read focus on "The Attitude of Gratitude" and as I write that, there is a gentle cooing sound outside the window that only happens at this time of year, in the trees in the shade before the sun becomes too hot. This cooing bird I cannot see, but it is a mellow smooth song of early summer that takes me to a place of gratitude, for a sound that is recognized every year of my life here.

I am grateful for the ability to write, and grateful for those who come to read. I am grateful for the knowledge that sometimes what I write positively affects even just one person who takes the time to let me know it, and it is those very special and heartfelt comments that allow me to believe that this is something that I decided I would do "before I came here"...Whether or not you believe in the "Herebefore" or "Hereafter" I am still going to be here, doing this...grateful.

Thank you for reading - and now I will journal and see what comes of that as I move forward into listening for clues...Whispers...that will enhance and lead me to the next level of development in my investigations on how the energy centers are important portals into the health and maintenance of the mortal and spiritual body...

Until Next Time...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CT, United States
Originally this blog was created to house the writings for The Red Queen. She is the Muse that inspires this Author and Artist and is the insidious channel that opens to admonish all doubt and fear. She allows what needs to be, TO BE. Carole Anzolletti is the Author and Illustrator of "Whispers of the Goddess" Poetry and Prose and is currently working on a body of writing called "The Forest Labyrinth." She has also been known as "Lady Pegasus" and formerly had the domain www.ladypegasus.com until 2009 when she changed it to www.caroleanzolletti.com. She is a seller of art and craft and has sold her work all over the world. Currently her eBay id is: art_by_carole_anzolletti